Thursday, November 08, 2007

Away!


Now I out walking
The world desert,
And my shoe and my stocking
Do me no hurt.

I leave behind
Good friends in town.
Let them get well-wined
And go lie down.

Don't think I leave
For the outer dark
Like Adam and Eve
Put out of the Park

Forget the myth
There is no one I
Am put out with
Or put out by.

Unless I'm wrong
I but obey
The urge of a song:
"I'm — bound-away!"

And I may return
If dissatisfied
With what I learn
From having died.
~Robert Frost


In memory of my dear friend of 36 years, Audrey nee Alderson, 1934-2007.

Audrey Elizabeth passed away peacefully in Victoria, BC on November 5, 2007 at the age of 73. She was born in Swan River, Manitoba. She leaves to cherish her memory her loving family, four children, five grandchildren, two sisters and her dear friends. A funeral service will be held on Saturday November 10, 2007 at 12 pm at First Memorial Funeral Services, 1155 Fort Street, Victoria, BC. In lieu of flowers donations gratefully accepted to Victoria Hospice Society and BC Cancer Foundation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you at this time

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Sorry you lost your friend

About the hornet/wasp. I bring in the firewood and things live in there. once they feel the warm air, they crawl out and fly around the room