Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday 9:30 am

He's had several small meals, mainly because he tackles me when I get anywhere near the kitchen. He seems to be fine, no untoward events at either end.

He's forgiven me. When I sat in the rocker and picked up my laptop he shoved it away and climbed onto my chest. After three or four minutes sprawled on me he rolled over in my lap, feet up, and blissed out.

He loves to be rocked. It just occurred to me that there's no rocking chair in the trailer. But this is a small (small) tub chair rocker. I think it will fit in the hallway at the back between the two couch/beds. I'll measure today and see. One of the rascal's great pleasures is being rocked, and I'll admit one of my great pleasures is rocking him.

I just reorganized my "to do" list. It's got about 75 items on it, some of which will require significant work. Twenty days to go... I can't even think of a phrase to convey my panic.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm just catching up now!!! I hadn't been reading blogs much this weekend...

Oh our poor Salad. I'm not entirely clear; do they know what's wrong with him then? I'm glad he doesn't have an obstruction like little R did last year, that was awful and it took her a while to recover. I'd hate to think of Sal going through the move when he's not 100%.

Sending love to all of you. I hope you're all all right. :(

Love,
M